I’ve always had a personal affinity for brown earthy colors and with the turn of the leaf right around the corner, I have curated some must-have items for fall. Coppertone and terracotta tones can compliment one’s decor and wardrobe in a subtle but whimsical way, without being intrusive. Personally, I have always gravitated towards earthy tones ever since being a kid. Spending time at my aunt’s riad in El Jadida, Morocco. Earthy tones are part of the natural landscape in North Africa and to this day my north african roots continue to claim me like a tight-fisted mother.
- Vermont Tank Body Suits with short shoulders straps or long sleeves;
- H&M linen duvet cover set;
- In Bed Store 100% Linen duvet cover set has me particularly smitten with its deep tobacco hue.
- TAN-LUXE’s Tan Booster;
- Jonathan Adler’s Pouli Pouf;
- Il Bisonte’s briefcase in soft but rich terracotta color adds dimension and texture and pretty much goes well with everything. Wouldn’t you agree?
- Graham Velvet Sofa
Photo credits: H&M; Jonathan Adler; Tan-Luxe; Nico Nico Clothing; In Bed Store; Il Bisonte; Urban Outfitter.